DUBLIN, Ireland–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 24, 2006 – Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c41023) has announced the addition of Avian Influenza: The Threatening Pandemic to their offering.
The purpose of this report is to describe the threatening world pandemic caused by avian influenza, also known as bird flu. This report discusses the origins of the disease, the bird-to-human infection risks, the catastrophic health crisis avian flu poses, and the efforts by world governments and international health organizations to mitigate the impact of the threat to humans.
Chapter Titles Include:
2. Introduction and Executive Summary
3. The Basics of Human Influenza
4. The Basics of Avian Influenza
5. Epidemiology of Avian Influenza
6. Influenza Diagnosis & Laboratory Issues
8. Economics of Avian Influenza
9. Fighting the Flu
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c41023
Contact Research and Markets Laura Wood Fax: +353 1 4100 980 email@example.com